A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Munsayac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adele Munsayac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele Munsayac, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munsayac graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Munsayac has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munsayac accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans