A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Munsayac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adele Munsayac is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munsayac
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Munsayac Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele Munsayac, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Munsayac graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Munsayac has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adele T Munsayac MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adele T. Munsayac practice?
- Dr. Adele Munsayac has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adele Munsayac practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.