A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele Pace, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from New York University.
Dr. Pace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central New York Psychiatric Center
- Mohawk Valley Psychiatric Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adele Pace MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adele Pace practice?
- Dr. Adele Pace has 1 office location.
Dr. Adele Pace practices Psychiatry near Utica, NY.
See Utica Psychiatrists.