A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Raber graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Swisher Memorial Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Adele Raber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adele P. Raber practice?
Dr. Adele Raber practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.