Dr. Adele Roth MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Belleville, IL

3.9

October 18th, 2016
Retired
Have been with Dr. Roth & Later Illini Family Medecine since 1984, always been attentive , listens and the Staff are very Professional.

January 27th, 2016
Horrible staff
Horrible rude staff. Great doctor. Put up with staff for 20 years but they are getting worse.

January 21st, 2016
ONLY THE FIRST VISIT BUT FELT THAT SHE ASKED A LOT OF QUESTIONS AND WAS GENUINELY CONCERNED AND INTERESTED IN MY HEALTH

December 29th, 2015
No point in making an appointment when you dont get called back to see the doctor until an hour or later after the appointment time. Rude receptionist. Came highly recommended by family member but would not recommend to anyone else.

October 29th, 2014
Not a DOCTOR!
I though a doctor was someone who cared about you. Well, this monster is not a doctor or a person. She has no heart - if you are dying she doesn't care and will do nothing for you but let you suffer. She misdiagnosed the problem and now my family member is no longer with us. When I asked for an xray to find out if she had any broken bones, I was told, no need for that she is going to die - what a heartless MONSTER. I hope one of these days the karma gets her for what she did to my family!

April 21st, 2014
A pleasant attitude. Feels like she is family member or friend you knew forever. Professional and knowledgeable. Have been patient since she started her practice...as is the rest of my family.

October 7th, 2013
Dr. Roth
I have been with Dr. Roth since she started practicing, she is the doctor for many of my family and have been excellent in all our experiences.

July 15th, 2011
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
True... the wait was long, but I have not been to a drs. office that wasn't. My initial visit with Dr. Roth impressed me the most. She seemed genuinely interested in my problems and spent over 30 minutes talking to me. She explained everything to me in full about further testing I would be going through in a way I understood completely. As I walked out of the office, I thanked God for finally helping me to find THE Dr. for me.

January 21st, 2011
Do not recommend
I would not recommend becoming a patient of Adele Roth. It is impossible to get someone from the office on the phone. The lines are always busy and messages are never returned. If I do happen to get an appointment, I usually wait 40 minutes to get out of the waiting room, and then at least another 15-30 before the doctor comes in. During my last visit I agreed to have the medical student working with her to also accompany the doctor, however because of this, I saw Dr. Roth for only 3 minutes. The student doctor assessed my condition and then left the room to confer with Dr. Roth. Doctor Roth came back in and spoke with me briefly. The situation was concerning a new medication that I had never taken and did not understand. She asked VERY little about my situation, and gave me very little information about her assessment. She did not bother to discuss details of the medication or details of the side effects. She showed very little compassion. I do not recommend Dr. Roth.

November 16th, 2009
USELESS-NOT A Doctor
This is not a doctor but a monster. She has no caring bone in her body. She doesn't diagnose the problem but just pushes pills to get you out of the office. Wrong Diagnosis and doesn't follow up. Only go to her if you want to waste away as she does no one any good but herself!