A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Zinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adele Zinberg is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zinberg
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zinberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele Zinberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinberg graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Zinberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adele Zinberg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adele Zinberg practice?
- Dr. Adele Zinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Adele Zinberg practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.