A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeleke Ogunmefun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeleke Ogunmefun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeleke Ogunmefun, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunmefun graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ogunmefun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeleke Aderemi Ogunmefun MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adeleke A. Ogunmefun practice?
- Dr. Adeleke Ogunmefun has 1 office location.
Dr. Adeleke Ogunmefun practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Psychiatrists.