A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeleke Ogunmefun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeleke Ogunmefun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogunmefun
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogunmefun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeleke Ogunmefun, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunmefun graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ogunmefun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeleke A Ogunmefun MBBS and MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adeleke A. Ogunmefun practice?
- Dr. Adeleke Ogunmefun has 1 office location.
Dr. Adeleke Ogunmefun practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Psychiatrists.