Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adelero Adebajo
Dr. Adelero Adebajo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Adebajo is affiliated with Kershaw County Medical Center at Camden, Kershaw County Medical Center and Kershawhealth. She speaks English.
Dr. Adelero Adebajo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adelero Adebajo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.
Dr. Bosko Postic
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Columbia, SC 0.01 mi58
Dr. Deidre Toomer-Clowney
Columbia, SC 0.13 mi30
Dr. Charles Corley III
Columbia, SC 0.16 mi48