A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adelia Moustiatse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adelia Moustiatse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Moustiatse graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.
Dr. Moustiatse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adelia Moustiatse MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adelia Moustiatse practice?
- Dr. Adelia Moustiatse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adelia Moustiatse practices Internal Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists.