A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adella Wasserstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adella Wasserstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adella Wasserstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders Stress Management Family Counseling Depression Sleep Disorders Substance Abuse GayLesbian Counseling Alcoholism
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserstein graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasserstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adella Thereasa Wasserstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adella T. Wasserstein practice?
- Dr. Adella Wasserstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adella Wasserstein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.