A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adella Wasserstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adella Wasserstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserstein
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adella Wasserstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders Stress Management Family Counseling Depression Sleep Disorders Substance Abuse GayLesbian Counseling Alcoholism
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserstein graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasserstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adella Thereasa Wasserstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adella T. Wasserstein practice?
- Dr. Adella Wasserstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adella Wasserstein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.