A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adelle Quintana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adelle Quintana, Adelle T. Quintana, MD, FAAD, FACMS, FASDS - Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, and Mohs Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quintana
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Quintana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adelle Quintana, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Hair Diseases
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Lichen Planus
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintana graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Quintana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adelle Therese Quintana MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Adelle T. Quintana practice?
- Dr. Adelle Quintana has 1 office location.
Dr. Adelle Quintana practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.