A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adelle Quintana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adelle Quintana, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adelle Quintana, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scarring
- Chemical Peel Chemexfoliation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lupus Of The Skin
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Skin Rash Acrodermatitis
- Skin tag removal
- Sweaty Armpit Hyperhidrosis
- VaricoseSpider Vein Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adelle Therese Quintana MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adelle T. Quintana practice?
- Dr. Adelle Quintana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adelle Quintana practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Surgeons.