A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adelle Quintana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adelle Quintana, Adelle T. Quintana, MD, FAAD, FACMS, FASDS - Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, and Mohs Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quintana
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quintana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adelle Quintana, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Hair Diseases
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Lichen Planus
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintana graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Quintana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adelle Therese Quintana MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Adelle T. Quintana practice?
- Dr. Adelle Quintana has 1 office location.
Dr. Adelle Quintana practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.