Dr. Adelle Quintana, MD

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.768115942029 of 4 stars
 |  Global Manager  |  show details
by Patricia Bonney Lynam on Nov 1st, 2013

I wish every doctor was held to the high standards of Dr Quintana. She is an expert in her field. She takes time to explain the diagnosis and understand the fears and needs of her patients. Dr. Quintana has a practice that exudes professionalism and I'm so fortunate to have found her.

|  Teacher  |  show details
by Cruz Morales on Sep 28th, 2013

I only have two Doctors I can say my Dr. and Dr. Quintana is one of it. She is very profesional, caring for patient, and honesty Doctor on time to tell a diagnosis, I can see on her face expression when she talk to me about my skin issues. I will never change her opinion for any other Dr. opinion. I thanks her for who she is as a profesional when go to her for help on my skin issues. Love Dr. Quintana

|  Good Experience  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2013

Gorgeous and clean office with complimentary beverages & chocolates. TV in waiting room as well as exam room which is a nice touch. Professional staff. Felt Dr. Quintana was very thorough with my full-body scan.

Aug 13th, 2013

I'm always treated well at Dr. Quintana's office and the office is clean and they are usally thorough in their handling of my issues. My only compliant is that I'm often made to wait for a long time for the completion of my treatments. This is probably not a a new problem for people when they go to the Dr. but I really feel they could cut the waiting down if they were more aware of it.

by Jeannine Antus on Aug 10th, 2013

Easy to make appointment, multiple reminders/touch points, no waiting, courteous staff and thorough. All of my questions were answered and time was taken to listen to my questions with answers that made sense and put me at ease. Between not waiting and taking the time to listen, I felt like a valued patient.

|  Great and professional  |  show details
by Wen Lo on Aug 9th, 2013

I went to another dermatologist for a rash but it never went away with the prescribed cream. Dr. Quintana prescribed me something and the rash went away in less than 2 days. It saved me time and agony and I appreciate the professionalism of the office. I would come back for cosmetic procedures in the fall.

by N.N. on Aug 7th, 2013

I’ve been Dr. Quintana’s patient for 8 months and so far my experience couldn’t be any better. It’s always a pleasure to come in. The office is superbly clean and comfortable. I’ve never had to wait longer than 5-10 minutes. The staff is really professional, friendly, and helpful. Dr. Quintana herself is extremely knowledgeable, very attentive, always explains her actions, possible options and outcomes, provides a lot of additional information, answers the questions. I highly recommend her and her office to anybody.

|  An excellent experience  |  show details
by Alex P. on Aug 6th, 2013

Dr. Quintana provides excellent service the moment you walk in the door. The receptionists are friendly and helpful. They even offer you a drink while you wait. Dr. Quintana provides thorough and efficient examinations. She does a good job of explaining treatments. She has a good demeanor. She also follows up on prior treatments/visits. She also stays on schedule. I've never had to wait for my appointment. I would recommend her.

by J.R. on Aug 5th, 2013

Dr. Quintana and staff are great. Always make me feel comfortable. She's very knowledgeable and explains everything to you. Had a MOHs procedure and I can say It went well. I was very nervous at first, but they made me feel at ease. I didn't experience any pain. I would highly recommend her.

|  Analyst  |  show details
by CB on Jul 9th, 2013

Just got back from my appointment with Dr Quintana and it was a pleasure!. She runs her office just as I would, extremely professional, on time with appointments, takes her time in the room with you and explains everything you ask. Never feel like she is rushing around and her staff know how to keep the appointments moving on schedule. Not to mention, the office is gorgeous!

|  Great practice  |  show details
by Katie G. on Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Quintana is a caring, direct, and personable physician. She is very clear about treatment options. Her office is clean and chic and her staff is courteous. The bookkeeping is impressive--when it turned out I had paid an unnecessary co-pay, they found the error and corrected it. I wasn't even aware of it until they handed me the credit receipt.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Jeffrey Vanderveen on Jun 18th, 2013

Excellent and professional services provided by Dr. Quintana and her staff. The offices are modern, clean, and private. The staff is very friendly and professional. Their e-mail/text/mobile communications are very efficient.

Jun 14th, 2013

I've seen several dermatologists over the past few years and never felt satisfied. The search is over. Dr. Quintana is thorough, kind and listens to all your concerns. The staff is friendly and professional. Love this office!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Taylor on Jun 2nd, 2013

As always, my appointment with Dr. Quintana was great. You always makes me feel relaxed and at ease in her office. I will continue to go to her as well as recommend whenever possible!

|  Office Manager  |  show details
by Margaret Evers on May 21st, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr. Quintana. She made me feel at ease and my procedure went smooth. I even recommended her to a co-worker who was very pleased with his appointment. Her staff was very friendly and accomodating.

|  Very good experience  |  show details
May 17th, 2013

Always a very pleasant experience. The staff is friendly and professional and wants you to be comfortable. Dr. Quintana is thorough and kind. I would recommend her to anyone.

|  Would recommend Dr. Quintana!  |  show details
by S.DeMarco on May 17th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Quintana by my rheumatologist. Her office staff is wonderful, and Dr. Quintana has made all attempts to help my various conditions. She is honest and easy going. I have no negative remarks about this practice.

|  Skin lover 711  |  show details
by Tiffany Leah on May 17th, 2013

I am a very selective patient when it comes to matters of medicine, especially with matters of the skin, our largest organ. To say I'm an avid fan of Dr.Quintana's practice would be an understatement. Not only does Dr.Quintana run a professional practice she runs an efficient and friendly one as well. I highly recommend this office ( if you want perfect skin that is ;)!

|  Good expirience  |  show details
May 16th, 2013

I went in for a small procedure very nervous Staff and dr made me feel at ease all very nice and prompt

|  Great Dermatologist - highly recommend  |  show details
by Cristin on May 9th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Quintana for several years. She caught a stage one melanoma on me - and I have millions of freckles and moles all over my body. (Melanoma is the really bad one.). I have found her to be thorough and I feel very comfortable with her and her staff. Highly recommend.

by Yokasta Martinez-Herra on May 7th, 2013

Dr. Quintana is very friendly and professional. She has great bedside manner; took her time to discuss my problem and options. The office is very nice and clean and the staff is very polite.

|  Very friendly and helpful  |  show details
by Adrienne L on May 6th, 2013

I always experience a great level of professionalism when visiting Dr. Quintana. The office staff is very polite and friendly. The wait is never long and the medical service is thorough and attentive. I'll continue to visit her when in need of her services!

May 3rd, 2013

Hires public relations company to promote her image!

|  Just interested in money  |  show details
by John on Apr 22nd, 2013

I am not satisfied about her service, she is not really professional. She seems interested only in money and after three visits she didn't solve my problem. I don't recommend her at all.

|  Very nice experience  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2013

Everyone was courteous and professional. Dr. Quintana was great and personable.

|  Sometimes great; sometimes scattered  |  show details
by ANON on Mar 14th, 2013

I have had recurring appointments with Dr. Quintana for a serious non-cosmetic skin condition. Sometimes the office runs smoothly and efficiently, other times not so much. I have had appointments that were quick and well executed while others seemed to drag on endlessly -- "wait times" of 5 to 10 minutes or 45 minutes on a couple of occasions. I think the wait times have gotten longer has her practice has grown. The location is terrific and is the main reason I went to her. My biggest complaint is that this office is themost aggressive I have ever encountered about getting paid upfront if you have yet to meet your plan's deductible. They even had the nerve to request a credit card number to keep on file with a signed advance authorization to bill the card if a service is not covered at the amount they projected. THIS really burns me. What service professional gets paid in full upfront? I have a plumber who will bill me weeks or months later for his work but a dermatologist who expects to get paid on the spot? I find that a bit insulting! My guess is fthat the women having cosmetic procedures (botox etc) get terrific service. After all, they are paying cash rather than replying on insurance!

by Barbara D. on Mar 14th, 2013

Dr Quintana turned my skin around in three months and is continuing to work with to make it the best it can be. She knows what she's doing and does so with a courteous, caring maner. She takes care of me as much attention as she would take care of herself or family member. Her Office is run with the same efficient, professional maner in which Dr Quintana contucts herself .

|  Scalp Irriation  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2013

I needed to come into the office to see the doctor in order to refill a prescription for my scalp irriation. In addition, she gave me another prescription deal with the itching. She is very friendly and eased my mind about my issues.

by Prudence C. on Feb 13th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Quintana's for years and I think she's fabulous. She is so friendly and has such a warm bedside manner. She is invested in her patients and wants the best outcome for them possible. Would never go to another dermatologist!

|  Great  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

I continue to be a patient of Dr. Quintana through the years. She is efficient, knowledgable, and takes time to work through the issue at hand from start to finish.

by Diana R. on Jan 25th, 2013

I had an appointment on Tuesday January 22. I was very happy with the service. I was impressed by how organized the office was and I loved that the doctor was on schedule. It was also a very clean and nice office space. I would definitely go back and would recommend the doctor to others.

|  FA  |  show details
by PI on Jan 24th, 2013

Fantastic, thank you.

|  Highly recommend!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr Quintana is great...she really knows her stuff and takes the time to discuss options, side effects, etc. She answered all my questions and was helpful and understanding of my issues. She has performed many procedures on my skin and I am always happy with the results. She is one of very few that I trust to do these procedures. Hard to get an appointment sometimes, but worth the wait.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2012

The doctor was efficient and prescribed an effective treatment. I appreciated that she recommended specific products that other patients had been successful with and were available at the drug store and didn't try to sell me expensive branded products. What really makes this office stand out it the level of service from the staff. They have a patient coordinator to contact if you have any questions or problems and she is quick to respond, going out of her way to make sure you have what you need. The office also makes it easy to submit feedback on how they can make your experience even better. Bottom line: knowledgeable doctor and excellent customer service, highly recommended! Melissa

|  Good first visit, 2nd visit terrible  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

My first visit was great, she spoke to me for a long time and gave me many useful tips in fighting my acne problems. She prescribed two gels and told me to come back in 12 weeks. I waited 14 weeks and went back in, they weren't fixing my problem so i wanted to try something new. I was in there for about 10 min and she wouldn't listen to me that it wasn't working...she told me to wait 2 more weeks and come back. I paid a $50 copay for this advice? I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and am making another appointment 4 weeks later ONLY if they will waive my co-pay. I don't want to feel that they just are taking my money.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

Dr. Quintana is terrific. She really listens to all that that is bothering you making her diagnosis. Follow up was excellent. She ap's is very understanding that skin conditions can be distressing and she doesn't minimize that aspec of treatment. I highly recommend her.

|  Great doctor and staff  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Everything is perfect at Dr. Quintana's office.Thank you so much.Luciene Oliveira

Sep 24th, 2012

Excellent office manner all around. I feel well taken care of. I think Dr. Quintana is cautious and careful--just what I want. Plus she's a sweetheart!

Sep 9th, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Great office. Conservative approach to treatment. Doesn't push tests or procedures but does what needs to be done.

|  Skin condition I had in months was gone in a week  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

At first I was skeptical. Dr. Quintana seemed to have an answer for my condition within 20 seconds. Paraphrase: You have a form of hydrosis [described what it was], use these two creams for two weeks and it should get better. Lets set a follow-up if it doesnt. I had the condition on and off for years, usually one week or so and it would go away. This time it was four months. I thought, how can this doctor have an answer in 20 seconds? Sure enough, I researched the condition further and it was spot on to what I had been having for years. Plus, I noticed an improvement within 48 hours of the prescribed treatment (I was also given coupons to use at the pharmacy). Within less than 2 weeks, all symptoms were gone. Thank you Dr. Quintana.

|  first impressions  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

This was my first visit with Dr. Quintana and I was impressed with the professionalism of the office. They were accomodating and efficient. Dr. Quintana has a great bedside manner and put me at ease. It was a good first impression.

|  Genuine Doctor that really cares  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

I have been to see Dr. Quintana twice and am extremely happy with both visits. I've had a skin condition on and off for years and finally made an appointment three weeks ago. During my first appt she took the time to answer all of my questions, even the silly ones and I did not feel rushed or awkward at all. It seemed like she really wanted to help me sort out my skin issues and that made me even more excited. The assistant gave me a print out with a step by step guide on what to use and when, and even supplied me with coupons for the prescription creams. I followed everything I was told to do and in the first few days my skin started clearing up. This may sound silly but I cannot express how happy I am to slowly start wearing skirts and short sleeve tops again. My follow-up appt was also great. Dr. Quintana seemed genuinely happy that it was all working for me and told me not to worry about the scares as they will slowly fade in time. The office is beautiful and clean and the girls up front are very friendly. Do not hesitate to give Dr. Quintana a visit, you will not regret it.

|  The Best Care possible from a Doctor and the office staff  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

I had the most amazing experience when I went to Dr Adelle Quintana's office for a C02 skin resurfacing procedure. The proffesionalism, attention to detail and patient care is unmatched in the industry. The staff makes it a point for the patients to not wait in the waiting room. Then when you enter the procedure room the wait time is minimal as well. Dr Quintana is a world reknowned dermatologist and her experience and knowledge in her craft is clearly noticed. The procedure that I was having that day was a C02 Laser treatemnt for Skin resurfacing on my face. This could be an intense procedure if not done properly. Dr. Quintana and her staff are absolute pros and made the whole procedure very easy and comfortable. The attention to detail that they give in the pre and post op made the procedure very easy to tolerate. Before the procedure, Dr Quintana and her staff visit you several times while you are in the "numbing" process. Dr Quintana helped walk me through my diagnosis and let me know what I would be expecting today and within the next couple of days. Dr Quintana and her staff do an extremely good job of "hand holding' their patients through a procedure that could be uncomfortable. Since, they were so caring in the pre op process, the treatment itself was hardly uncomfortable. Durign the treatment you feel an extreme warming sensation everytime the laser is Pulsed. The treatment itself was not that painful due to Dr Quintana setting the correct expectations for the level of discomfort and for the amount of time that her staff spent numbing my face. Then right after the treatment one of Dr Quintana's highly trained Nurse's spent atleast 30-45 minutes "icing" down my face becuase usually after the treatment you feel an extreme amount of heat on your face. Because of the extra care that was provided the post treatment was not uncomfortable at all and I was amazed on how much the process did not hurt. This is both a token to the experience Dr Quitana and her staff and also, I assume she uses the best technlogy in her office. She has a Lumenis UltraPulse. My treatment was called Active FX and Deep FX which Dr Quintana explained treats the superfical layer of the skin and then the lower levels of the skin to treat the "acne scars' that were on my face. After the treatment, the heat that I felt on my face only lasted for about an hour thanks to the care they used with the numbing cream, the icing phase and the aquaphor that they put on my face.I actually went back to work that day and the next day I worked from home. The next two days after the treatment for me were pain free. You do look a little unsightly almost like you had a bad sun burn but this is to be expected. Then by the third day your face starts to peel. I am now on day 4 and majority of my facial skin has peeled and now I have fresh, amazing looking skin only after 4 days from the treatment. I can already notice a difference. I know that heal time can vary per patient but the so called "down time" really was hardly anything at all. The office staff and Dr Quintana followed up with me on a daily basis to see how I was doing. I cannot wait to see my before and after photos.Dr Quintana notified me that because of the superficial treatment (Active FX) your skin will look healthier and tighter right after you have healed. Then over the next few months that the scars would gradually look even better due to the deeper treatment. (Deep FX) I can tell you now that I already notice an improvement.I highly recommend everybody to become a patient of Dr Quintana. I will make sure that all of my friends and family become patiens of her's. I would also highly recommend doing the same Active Fx and Deep FX treatment that I had. This procedure is good for anybody that is interested in getting rid of scars, skin tightening, and skin resurfacing.I know I will be back for another treatment!!!!!!!!

|  Fancy Office, but poor bedside manner  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

the office they have there is really nice and the staff is courteous. but i'm not going to watch TV, i needed a dr. to help me with a serious skin condition. the first time i went, she saw me for literally 2 minutes, prescribed an ointment and told me to come back in 2 weeks. 2 weeks went by and my skin hadn't changed. I was the one that told her we needed to be more aggressive, she then told me i should see someone else because she couldn't help me. note that the second visit lasted just 60 seconds..don't bother with her.. make an appointment with someone who is hospital affiliated.

Aug 7th, 2012

Terrific doctor and great staff! Highly recommend to all.

Aug 3rd, 2012

The total experience at Dr.Quintana office can be summed as pleasant and effective. Pleasant because they offer different selections of drinks, staff is always attentive and there is a tv in the exam room. It is effective because Dr. Quintana's recommendations and treatment has worked for my skin and finally I am enjoying how my skin looks. It has taken couple of visits, but I feel great that clear skin is attainable. Dr Quintana is carring and takes the time to explain and answer all my questions.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

My visit to Dr. Quintana's office was by far my best experience in a doctor's office. I love that I didn't have to wait too long to get seen. All of the staff, from the receptionist to the nurse, were very friendly. Dr. Quintana is knowledgable and made me feel comfortable discussing my condition. The sample medications I received were helpful while I waited for my prescriptions to get filled. I am looking forward to my follow up appointment.

|  Biopsy? Really?  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Quintana for almost 5 years. Never once, since the first day I walked into her office have they mentioned a $1000 deductible for a biopsy as I was checking in. That this happened on my last visit concerned me a little. Conveniently enough, I was being seen for a foot ailment, but needed a biopsy for a rash I only brought up once I was actually in the examing room. I was to signa release saying they explained everything, and I understood everything, which I refused to do because they explained nothing. This whole situation has the appearance of "the doctor needs cash and my high deductible is going to give it to her, so she invents a reason to have to perform a biopsy." I really love this doctor, but have now lost faith and trust; and I need to find another dermatologist.

|  AMAZING DR. & OFFICE STAFF  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Quintana is a warm, caring and expert doctor. I emailed her some questions about my skin condition on a Sunday and she actually called me back that day to discuss them! How many doctors do you know who would do that?

|  great experience  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

so happy I found this Doctor quick and easy very heplfull

|  HIGH HONORS  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

I went to see Dr Quintana for a cosmetic consult. I was blown away by her approach. After she listened to my concerns, she sat down with me and recommended the procedures and skin care that I needed to look great for my son's graduation. She made a plan and I've been sticking to it and it is amazing how my skin is looking. I never thought that doing a little Restylane in my lips will make such a difference. I get compliments from everybody at work and the best part is that nobody can figure out what I did. Now I am ready to face my ex and look spectacular that day. I plan to keep it up.

|  Compassionate doctor  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2011

I was provided with impeccable sevice. The cold refreshment on a hot day was great.I took a bit longer here than with other physicians in the past due to my emotional state. Dr Quintana comforted me through my crying ordeal.I was a bit embaressed,but Dr.Quintana assured me that my condition will get better in time.My condition has improved but I would not forget how I felt so optimistic when I left her office two weeks ago.

|  wart removal  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2010

This Dr is due for a review by me. So I was impressed with her office very clean, staff was extremely friendly and she even offered a list of beverages. How many offices are soo welcoming?. I am a nervous wreck so she did a good job calming me down and doing the minor surgical procedure. She was kind with a smile on her face so very welcoming. I always want to tell all my dr's outhere that getting to know your patient and easy of conversation and chemistry matters sometimes. Patients sometimes tell white lies but I think this is the key to make them to tell you the truth. The location is very close to Time square I wish her office much success as if I ever need anything I would go there again.

|  Such a nice Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

I went to see Dr Quintana for a total body exam since I had some suspicious moles.Dr Quintana was very thorough in examining me and very attentive to my questions. She did a couple of biopsies and made me comfortable from beginning to end. Everybody in the office that I came in contact with was professional and friendly.

by anonymous on May 3rd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Quintana for 13 years, and she has treated my skin problems including removal of skin cancer. Two weeks ago, I brought my five year old granddaughter for a skin problem that was spreading over different parts of her body. After examination, Dr. Quintana explained that this was a virus and that the pustules should be opened to prevent further spreading. She had her medical assistant put numbing cream on all the affected areas, and waited for that to take effect. My little granddaughter had no pain and was comfortable throughout the procedure. We were given samples of medication so we could start topical application immediately, and her skin is now clear. Dr. Quintana and her staff were very kind and considerate, making my granddaughters experience a positive one.

|  Knowledgeable and caring doctor  |  show details
by Lisa on May 2nd, 2010

I had my consultation for my acne scarstwo month ago and I was very impressed with the way Dr. Quintana took the time educating me about the laser procedure and what my realistic expectation should be. I did the laser surgery and so far I have seen great improvement. I have been told to expect continuous progress for the next few month. I feel like a new person.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2010

Dr. Quintana is extremely profassional and personable. The staff was very friendly and I recommend this doctor to all my friends.