Dr. Adelle Quintana MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology New York, NY

May 11th, 2016
A GREAT PHYSICIAN
Dr. Quintana is the BEST!!!

January 8th, 2016
She's a gem- so is her staff

February 27th, 2015
First time visit
Lovely doctor , very attentive & thorough for an early morning appointment.

February 24th, 2015
How great my dermo makes me feel & look
Beautiful office, very professional & pleasant staff, Dr Quintana is an amazing dermatologist, I have very sensitive skin everything she recommends and prescribes for me to date has worked and she's awesome placing fillers and injectables, as much I'm afraid of needles I always look forward to my appointments with Dr Quintana ( I leave looking 10yrs younger maybe more ), and she uses numbing solutions :)

February 12th, 2015
Good provider
She is a good doctor.

November 1st, 2013
Global Manager
I wish every doctor was held to the high standards of Dr Quintana. She is an expert in her field. She takes time to explain the diagnosis and understand the fears and needs of her patients. Dr. Quintana has a practice that exudes professionalism and I'm so fortunate to have found her.

September 28th, 2013
Teacher
I only have two Doctors I can say my Dr. and Dr. Quintana is one of it. She is very profesional, caring for patient, and honesty Doctor on time to tell a diagnosis, I can see on her face expression when she talk to me about my skin issues. I will never change her opinion for any other Dr. opinion. I thanks her for who she is as a profesional when go to her for help on my skin issues. Love Dr. Quintana

August 13th, 2013
Good Experience
Gorgeous and clean office with complimentary beverages & chocolates. TV in waiting room as well as exam room which is a nice touch. Professional staff. Felt Dr. Quintana was very thorough with my full-body scan.

August 13th, 2013
I'm always treated well at Dr. Quintana's office and the office is clean and they are usally thorough in their handling of my issues. My only compliant is that I'm often made to wait for a long time for the completion of my treatments. This is probably not a a new problem for people when they go to the Dr. but I really feel they could cut the waiting down if they were more aware of it.

August 10th, 2013
Easy to make appointment, multiple reminders/touch points, no waiting, courteous staff and thorough. All of my questions were answered and time was taken to listen to my questions with answers that made sense and put me at ease. Between not waiting and taking the time to listen, I felt like a valued patient.

August 9th, 2013
Great and professional
I went to another dermatologist for a rash but it never went away with the prescribed cream. Dr. Quintana prescribed me something and the rash went away in less than 2 days. It saved me time and agony and I appreciate the professionalism of the office. I would come back for cosmetic procedures in the fall.

August 7th, 2013
I’ve been Dr. Quintana’s patient for 8 months and so far my experience couldn’t be any better. It’s always a pleasure to come in. The office is superbly clean and comfortable. I’ve never had to wait longer than 5-10 minutes. The staff is really professional, friendly, and helpful. Dr. Quintana herself is extremely knowledgeable, very attentive, always explains her actions, possible options and outcomes, provides a lot of additional information, answers the questions. I highly recommend her and her office to anybody.