Dr. Adelle Quintana MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology New York, NY

4.7

May 11th, 2016
A GREAT PHYSICIAN
Dr. Quintana is the BEST!!!

February 27th, 2015
First time visit
Lovely doctor , very attentive & thorough for an early morning appointment.

February 12th, 2015
Good provider
She is a good doctor.

September 28th, 2013
Teacher
I only have two Doctors I can say my Dr. and Dr. Quintana is one of it. She is very profesional, caring for patient, and honesty Doctor on time to tell a diagnosis, I can see on her face expression when she talk to me about my skin issues. I will never change her opinion for any other Dr. opinion. I thanks her for who she is as a profesional when go to her for help on my skin issues. Love Dr. Quintana

August 10th, 2013
Easy to make appointment, multiple reminders/touch points, no waiting, courteous staff and thorough. All of my questions were answered and time was taken to listen to my questions with answers that made sense and put me at ease. Between not waiting and taking the time to listen, I felt like a valued patient.

August 9th, 2013
Great and professional
I went to another dermatologist for a rash but it never went away with the prescribed cream. Dr. Quintana prescribed me something and the rash went away in less than 2 days. It saved me time and agony and I appreciate the professionalism of the office. I would come back for cosmetic procedures in the fall.

August 7th, 2013
Iu00e2u0080u0099ve been Dr. Quintanau00e2u0080u0099s patient for 8 months and so far my experience couldnu00e2u0080u0099t be any better. Itu00e2u0080u0099s always a pleasure to come in. The office is superbly clean and comfortable. Iu00e2u0080u0099ve never had to wait longer than 5-10 minutes. The staff is really professional, friendly, and helpful. Dr. Quintana herself is extremely knowledgeable, very attentive, always explains her actions, possible options and outcomes, provides a lot of additional information, answers the questions. I highly recommend her and her office to anybody.

July 9th, 2013
Analyst
Just got back from my appointment with Dr Quintana and it was a pleasure!. She runs her office just as I would, extremely professional, on time with appointments, takes her time in the room with you and explains everything you ask. Never feel like she is rushing around and her staff know how to keep the appointments moving on schedule. Not to mention, the office is gorgeous!

June 18th, 2013
Highly Recommended
Excellent and professional services provided by Dr. Quintana and her staff. The offices are modern, clean, and private. The staff is very friendly and professional. Their e-mail/text/mobile communications are very efficient.

June 2nd, 2013
Patient
As always, my appointment with Dr. Quintana was great. You always makes me feel relaxed and at ease in her office. I will continue to go to her as well as recommend whenever possible!

May 21st, 2013
Office Manager
I was very pleased with Dr. Quintana. She made me feel at ease and my procedure went smooth. I even recommended her to a co-worker who was very pleased with his appointment. Her staff was very friendly and accomodating.

May 17th, 2013
Very good experience
Always a very pleasant experience. The staff is friendly and professional and wants you to be comfortable. Dr. Quintana is thorough and kind. I would recommend her to anyone.