A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adelmo Marana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adelmo Marana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adelmo Marana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marana graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Marana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adelmo Cruz Marana MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adelmo C. Marana practice?
- Dr. Adelmo Marana has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adelmo Marana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Towson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.