Dr. Adelnery Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adelnery Gonzalez?

July 13th, 2009

Excellent

Dr. Gonzalez used to treat my first born when she was on medicaid. I am sad to hear that Dr. Gonzalez left her practice with tejas pediatrics because she was an excellent doctor. As a baby till 2 my daughter really liked her. Dr. Gonzalez works excellent with children. I highly recommend her.

August 22nd, 2008

The only doctor my children see

Dr. Gonzalez is excellent. She has cared for my two boys from birth. If I can help it, my children are treated exclusively by her.

March 1st, 2017