Dr. Adena Leder DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 15th, 2014
Best doctor I've ever had!

March 5th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
By far, my favorite Doctor I’ve ever had. She is brilliant, caring and truly just wants to assist her patients and improve their lives. I am in my mid-30’s and have been seeing Dr Leder for over 6 years. I actually have been living in Florida the past three years but continue to fly into New York 4x per year to get treated by Dr Leder with a minor, in office procedure. In my opinion, there is no one more qualified, experienced or dedicated to practicing medicine than Dr Leder. She has improved my quality of life beyond expectations. There is no need to read on any further, just call and schedule an appointment. I guarantee you’ll be happy with your decision.

August 15th, 2013
Couldn't ask for a better doctor
Dr. Leder is an excellent neurologist. I have been with her for a few years now and couldn't be happier. I have been in severe pain with my back and have gone to pain management specialists and orthopedists, who recommended surgery. When I heard surgery, I knew I would want a neurologist working on my spine...just in case. Since seeing Dr. Leder, surgery has not even been discussed. She found the right medications and right treatments and although I still have some pain, it is nothing like what I had before. If I have a flare up, Dr. Leder sees me immediately. I've never waited more than 20 minutes in her office, and I've never had any trouble getting an appointment with her. She is very thorough and takes the time to listen to you and to answer your questions. I highly recommend Dr. Adena Leder!

August 24th, 2010
great doctor
she is very funny, caring and knows what she is doing - I would recommend everybody to see her and she takes time to sit and listen to you and will help you with all your needs and concern regarding your illness.

July 29th, 2010
She is a very caring doctor. Who is understanding and concerning.

July 27th, 2010
She is absolutely awesome. I highly recommend her.

January 28th, 2010
Professional and compasionate
I would recommend Dr. Leder with my eyes closed. Not only she spends time with the patient during the visit but she is extremely caring.Dr. Leader is an excellent professional and has a quality that is hard to find now a days in doctors, she is compasionate.