A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adena Osband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adena Osband is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adena Osband, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osband graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Osband has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adena Joan Osband MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adena J. Osband practice?
- Dr. Adena Osband has 1 office location.
Dr. Adena Osband practices Surgery near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Surgeons.