A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeola Uthman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeola Uthman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uthman graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Uthman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Va New Jersey Health System, Lyons Campus, Lyons
- New York Methodist Hospital Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uthman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adeola R. Uthman practice?
Dr. Adeola Uthman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.