A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeola Uthman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeola Uthman is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uthman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Uthman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeola Uthman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uthman graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Uthman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Va New Jersey Health System, Lyons Campus, Lyons
- New York Methodist Hospital Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeola Rafihhi Uthman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adeola R. Uthman practice?
- Dr. Adeola Uthman has 1 office location.
Dr. Adeola Uthman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.