Dr. Adeola Rafihhi Uthman MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeola Uthman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeola Uthman, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uthman graduated from University Of Ibadan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uthman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Va New Jersey Health System, Lyons Campus, Lyons
- New York Methodist Hospital Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uthman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adeola R. Uthman practice?
Dr. Adeola Uthman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Brooklyn Radiologists.