A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeola Uthman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeola Uthman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uthman graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Uthman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Va New Jersey Health System, Lyons Campus, Lyons
- New York Methodist Hospital Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeola Rafihhi Uthman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adeola R. Uthman practice?
- Dr. Adeola Uthman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adeola Uthman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.