A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeola Uthman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uthman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uthman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeola Uthman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uthman graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Uthman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Va New Jersey Health System, Lyons Campus, Lyons
- New York Methodist Hospital Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeola Rafihhi Uthman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adeola R. Uthman practice?
- Dr. Adeola Uthman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adeola Uthman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.