A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeoye Aremu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeoye Aremu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeoye Aremu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aremu graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.
Dr. Aremu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeoye Akimtola Aremu MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adeoye A. Aremu practice?
- Dr. Adeoye Aremu has 1 office location.
Dr. Adeoye Aremu practices Internal Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists.