Dr. Aderemi Dosunmu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 18th, 2016
Keep Looking for a New Dr.
Stay far far away. It's not that hard to find someone else. I wish I had taken 5 minutes to find a different dr because I have spent the last 3 days scrambling to find a doctor to help my son not run out of medication while I find a new physician. This is a private practice with no checks in place to protect you as a consumer. I fired this dr. Keep looking.

March 18th, 2016
Patients Beware
I was left in a lurch trying to provide medication for my child because this doctor refuses to work with the insurance/ pharmacy provider to help the ...

February 12th, 2014
PTSD from the appointment
Without going into too much detail, my appointment was so devastating due to his pompous, arrogant, and degrading manner that I could never step into his office again. I left the appointment shaking and crying after he belittled me for a traumatic experience I had when I was young. He kept saying "If I choose to allow you to be my patient, that means you agree to acknowledge that I am the medical professional. I am the pilot. You can be a passenger on my plane, but I will be the only one creating a flight plan. You will not create a flight plan." He was horrible, and after 43 minutes he interrupted me mid-sentence to say, "I'm sorry but Tricare does not pay me enough to stay late for any more of this appointment. We can talk next time." (this was after I waited 35 mins past my appointment time]

November 22nd, 2011
A good Doctor!
This was the best dr. Appt I have had ever! The staff was kind, the Dr. Spent over an hour with me and I left feeling like I was finally getting some answers AND treatment.

September 4th, 2011
RUN!!!
Absolute waste of time, he diagnoses everyone with ADHD which is fine if that is the problem, but he had my child on stimulant meds for over 3 months which is he worst thing you can give a bi-polar patient. He never wanted to do any physcological testing. He lives in his office which is nasty. His staff is unprofessional and unqualified, clearly they know nothing abou HIPA. This man is a disgrace to his profession. He is arrogant and his clients seem to be lower class and uneducated, which he loves, because then he can play God. He is only good for a prescription, not treatment. It only took a very short time to realize this is not the place a caring parent would take their child. No peditrician in Hinesville will refer their clients to him. Just ask your peditrician and you will find out. Go elsewhere, this man is not only horrible, but dangerous.

May 10th, 2011
GREAT!! Very Smart
Dr.D is a wonderful doctor. He is very smart also. He doesn't have time for foolishness but if he see's you are sincere he will definitely take the time to help you. He also is wonderful with children.

January 4th, 2011
Would not recommend this doctor. He is VERY RUDE and ARROGANT!! I don't believe he ever got the diagnosis of my child correct and believe he was over medicating my child. He seems to have no concern over the patient, but just prescribing medicine. And don't even try to ask a question because he will belittle you and disrespect you. I have NEVER been soo insulted by a doctor and have been made to feel soo uncomfortable by asking questions. Take the drive to savannah and get a better quality dr its well worth it!! Don't waste your time here just my opinion though!

June 24th, 2010
Ms.
Dr.D is great very caring. Spends plenty of time with me and VERY good with children.

November 2nd, 2009
Very Rude
Very Rude man, and very unprofessional!

October 29th, 2009
excellent doctor
We have been seeing Dr for several years now. He is a very caring dr and was the first dr to speak to my children and not only to me.

August 23rd, 2009
ONE CARING PSYCHIATRIST
HE IS VERY DRTAILED IN HIS APPROACH. HE SURE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. MY SON NOW HAS A LIFE. THANKS TO DR. DOSUNMU'S EXPERTISE

January 6th, 2009
This physician has been known to overmedicate
Over medicates children and misses diagnoses. Seems to dabble with psycho-pharmaceutical drugs. I do not recommend.