A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeshola Fakulujo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeshola Fakulujo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeshola Fakulujo, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakulujo graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Fakulujo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeshola Damilola Fakulujo BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adeshola D. Fakulujo practice?
- Dr. Adeshola Fakulujo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adeshola Fakulujo practices Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.