More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adetokunbo Omoruyi
Dr. Adetokunbo Omoruyi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Louisville, KY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Pediatrics. Dr. Omoruyi is affiliated with Kosair Children's Hospital, Kosair Children's Hospital and University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Adetokunbo Omoruyi has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Adetokunbo Omoruyi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Joshua Sparks
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi7
Dr. Shefali Karkare
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi15
Dr. Alexandra Cheerva
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi37