A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adetokunbo Omoruyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adetokunbo Omoruyi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Omoruyi graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Omoruyi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adetokunbo Olukorede Omoruyi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adetokunbo O. Omoruyi practice?
- Dr. Adetokunbo Omoruyi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Adetokunbo Omoruyi practices Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Owensboro, KY and Bowling Green, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians.