A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adetokunbo Ladipo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adetokunbo Ladipo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladipo graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Ladipo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adetokunbo Olusola Ladipo MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adetokunbo O. Ladipo practice?
- Dr. Adetokunbo Ladipo has 1 office location.
Dr. Adetokunbo Ladipo practices Internal Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists.