A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adetola Kassim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adetola Kassim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassim
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adetola Kassim, MBBS, MD, MS is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassim graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kassim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adetola A Kassim MBBS, MD, and MS is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Adetola A. Kassim practice?
- Dr. Adetola Kassim has 1 office location.
Dr. Adetola Kassim practices Hematology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Hematologists.