Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  experience  |  show details
by janet barreto on Jan 31st, 2014

The dr is great the staff is terrible. I had a no fault claim and was out of work for a week. I was unaware that i had a deductible. They charge me ten dollar for each piece of paper they had to fill in first. Then they told me about the deductible that I owed. After a week they tell me my paperwork will be held until the deductible is paid. I have been her patient for over 16 years and never had an outstanding balance.

|  She cares about her patient  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

She is very thorough, very dedicated to her patients. She is more than just a PCP.

|  A good doctor  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

Doc is a good person and an excellent doctor.When I am waiting in the office and there is always waiting I see the kind of people that frequent the office. They arrive late and feel that the world is owed to them. They make an appointment for something minor and then spring something big (hence the long wait). She is respectful of my needs and has a very good but casual bedside manner. The fact that she stays in that area of town should say something. It is not the best part of Troy but it is an area where people need to have access to a good local doctor. I travel from Latham to see her and have been doing that for about 15 years.

|  show details
Dec 23rd, 2009

Not a horrible doctor, however, the office is run poorly. Appts are overbooked and your wait is always at least an hour. When you finally get in to see the doctor she is so rushed that you dont even know what is going on. I've never waited less than an hour.