Dr. Adetutu Adetona Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Adetutu Adetona?

Posted on July 11th, 2016

She, is outstanding in every way. Weekend access is tentative at best.

one of the best female doctors around.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Doctor Adetona is my doctor for acouple years,she is a very good ddoc. attentive to my need ,curtious and she listens to what i have to say regarding my illness before diagnosis.happy to have her as my doctor.

Posted on July 15th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Adetona for many years. She is a great doctor and the current staff consists of great people. I came on this site to see her reviews and everything about this practice on this site is in correct. Dr Adetona is a family physician with only one office located in Lansingburgh, NY. How can the reviews be trusted if the site doesn't even have the correct information.

experience

Posted on January 31st, 2014

The dr is great the staff is terrible. I had a no fault claim and was out of work for a week. I was unaware that i had a deductible. They charge me ten dollar for each piece of paper they had to fill in first. Then they told me about the deductible that I owed. After a week they tell me my paperwork will be held until the deductible is paid. I have been her patient for over 16 years and never had an outstanding balance.

She cares about her patient

Posted on April 27th, 2012

She is very thorough, very dedicated to her patients. She is more than just a PCP.

A good doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2010

Doc is a good person and an excellent doctor.When I am waiting in the office and there is always waiting I see the kind of people that frequent the office. They arrive late and feel that the world is owed to them. They make an appointment for something minor and then spring something big (hence the long wait). She is respectful of my needs and has a very good but casual bedside manner. The fact that she stays in that area of town should say something. It is not the best part of Troy but it is an area where people need to have access to a good local doctor. I travel from Latham to see her and have been doing that for about 15 years.

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

Not a horrible doctor, however, the office is run poorly. Appts are overbooked and your wait is always at least an hour. When you finally get in to see the doctor she is so rushed that you dont even know what is going on. I've never waited less than an hour.

Posted on October 21st, 2017