Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.0

Do not go, unless that you want to talk to a wall. show details Do not go, unless that you want to talk to a wall.
Jul 11th, 2011

I never had an experience like this. My first and last visit last 5 minutes. The only answered to my complaint was "this is a visit to meet each other , make another appointment" .The only treatment was shaking my hand. No wonder why it was so easy to gen an appointment if no one want to see her. I am glad of no having big medical problems.I feel sorry for those who visit her.

Horrible doctor, great office staff show details Horrible doctor, great office staff
Apr 4th, 2011

Told me I wasn't pregnant after doing a urine test. She told me the urine test was as accurate as a blood test. I was not satisfied so I asked to do a blood test and I was actually pregnant then she called me to tell me and had the nerve to tell me that was why she wanted to do a blood test. So then later the next day I had a miscarriage (which needs to be monitored by a doctor for complications). If I hadn't asked for the blood test I would have just thought it was a period and would not have been monitored properly. She also failed to diagnose my muscle strain after a car accident after frequent complaints about neck pain from me. She never touched me or had an imaging of my neck done. She just kept giving me pain medications. Just a horrible doctor who seems very nice but doesn't take time to properly care for her patients.

Dr. Sanchez-Mata is an excellent doctor! show details Dr. Sanchez-Mata is an excellent doctor!
by Elle Peji on Sep 14th, 2009

Dr. Sanchez-Mata is the best doctor that I have had in the past 15 years. She is intelligent, well-spoken, caring, kind and genuinely concerned about my well-being. She does great follow-up. I even look forward to my appointments.

Doctor lacks professionalism show details Doctor lacks professionalism
by Ex-patient on May 13th, 2009

A call to Doctor regarding a physically painful condition was responded to by "LOSE WEIGHT". Dah-I know that, however, help me with the pain until I do that. Doctors, while blunt occasionally, should show empathy and help the patient. This doctor lacks the qualification to serve her patients and I would not recommend her to anyone.