Dr. Adeunice Sanchez-Mata MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

July 11th, 2011
Do not go, unless that you want to talk to a wall.
I never had an experience like this. My first and last visit last 5 minutes. The only answered to my complaint was "this is a visit to meet each other , make another appointment" .The only treatment was shaking my hand. No wonder why it was so easy to gen an appointment if no one want to see her. I am glad of no having big medical problems.I feel sorry for those who visit her.

April 4th, 2011
Horrible doctor, great office staff
Told me I wasn't pregnant after doing a urine test. She told me the urine test was as accurate as a blood test. I was not satisfied so I asked to do a blood test and I was actually pregnant then she called me to tell me and had the nerve to tell me that was why she wanted to do a blood test. So then later the next day I had a miscarriage (which needs to be monitored by a doctor for complications). If I hadn't asked for the blood test I would have just thought it was a period and would not have been monitored properly. She also failed to diagnose my muscle strain after a car accident after frequent complaints about neck pain from me. She never touched me or had an imaging of my neck done. She just kept giving me pain medications. Just a horrible doctor who seems very nice but doesn't take time to properly care for her patients.

September 14th, 2009
Dr. Sanchez-Mata is an excellent doctor!
Dr. Sanchez-Mata is the best doctor that I have had in the past 15 years. She is intelligent, well-spoken, caring, kind and genuinely concerned about my well-being. She does great follow-up. I even look forward to my appointments.

May 13th, 2009
Doctor lacks professionalism
A call to Doctor regarding a physically painful condition was responded to by "LOSE WEIGHT". Dah-I know that, however, help me with the pain until I do that. Doctors, while blunt occasionally, should show empathy and help the patient. This doctor lacks the qualification to serve her patients and I would not recommend her to anyone.