A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adey Tsegaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adey Tsegaye is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsegaye
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsegaye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adey Tsegaye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsegaye graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Tsegaye has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adey Tsegaye MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adey Tsegaye practice?
- Dr. Adey Tsegaye has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adey Tsegaye practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.