A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeyemi Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeyemi Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Specialty Hospital
- CMC Mercy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeyemi Sanyade Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adeyemi S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Adeyemi Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Adeyemi Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.