A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeyemi Lawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeyemi Lawal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeyemi Lawal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawal graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Lawal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeyemi Adekunle Lawal MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adeyemi A. Lawal practice?
- Dr. Adeyemi Lawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Adeyemi Lawal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Gastroenterologists.