A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeyinko Laiyemo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeyinko Laiyemo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laiyemo
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laiyemo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Laiyemo graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Laiyemo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeyinko O Laiyemo MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adeyinko O. Laiyemo practice?
- Dr. Adeyinko Laiyemo has 1 office location.
Dr. Adeyinko Laiyemo practices Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Gastroenterologists.