A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeyinko Laiyemo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeyinko Laiyemo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Laiyemo graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Laiyemo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeyinko O Laiyemo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adeyinko O. Laiyemo practice?
- Dr. Adeyinko Laiyemo has 1 office location.
Dr. Adeyinko Laiyemo practices Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Gastroenterologists.