A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeyiza Momoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeyiza Momoh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Momoh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Momoh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeyiza Momoh MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adeyiza Momoh practice?
- Dr. Adeyiza Momoh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adeyiza Momoh practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeons and Ann Arbor Surgeons.