A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adham Al Hariri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adham Al Hariri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Al Hariri graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Al Hariri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adham B Al Hariri MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adham B. Al Hariri practice?
- Dr. Adham Al Hariri has 1 office location.
Dr. Adham Al Hariri practices Ophthalmology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Ophthalmologists.