A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adham Sayed-Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adham Sayed-Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adham Sayed-Ali, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayed-Ali graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Sayed-Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adham Ahmad Sayed-Ali MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adham A. Sayed-Ali practice?
- Dr. Adham Sayed-Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Adham Sayed-Ali practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians.