A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adhar Seth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adhar Seth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seth
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Seth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adhar Seth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seth graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adhar Seth MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adhar Seth practice?
- Dr. Adhar Seth has 1 office location.
Dr. Adhar Seth practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Avondale, AZ.
See Avondale Internists and Avondale Cardiologists.