A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adhar Seth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adhar Seth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adhar Seth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seth graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adhar Seth MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adhar Seth practice?
- Dr. Adhar Seth has 1 office location.
Dr. Adhar Seth practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Avondale, AZ.
See Avondale Internists and Avondale Cardiologists.