A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adheesh Sabnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adheesh Sabnis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adheesh Sabnis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabnis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sabnis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adheesh Ashok Sabnis MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adheesh A. Sabnis practice?
- Dr. Adheesh Sabnis has 1 office location.
Dr. Adheesh Sabnis practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.