A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adheesh Sabnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adheesh Sabnis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adheesh Sabnis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabnis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sabnis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabnis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan