A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adheesh Sabnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adheesh Sabnis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabnis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabnis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adheesh Sabnis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabnis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sabnis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adheesh Ashok Sabnis MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adheesh A. Sabnis practice?
- Dr. Adheesh Sabnis has 1 office location.
Dr. Adheesh Sabnis practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.