A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adi Davidov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adi Davidov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adi Davidov, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidov graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adi Davidov MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adi Davidov practice?
- Dr. Adi Davidov has 6 office locations.
Dr. Adi Davidov practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.