Helpful and professional show details Helpful and professional
by James D. on Oct 31st, 2014

Great doctor, professional and courteous. Also helped us out a lot over the phone when my wife had a medical issue abroad

Nov 7th, 2013

My gynecological exam is by far one of the medical check up I am looking forward to..I am always happy to see Dr Smolinsky and her staff both on a professional and personal aspect!

Apr 29th, 2013

I have only the highest recommendation for Dr Smolinsky and her staff members! I have been treated with respect, kindness and excellent proffesional knowledge from the minute you step in the office .. I would highly recommend the practice!

Sep 20th, 2012

Sep 11th, 2012

Dr Smolinsky has my full medical and personal trust..I look forward for our yearly meeting..she is by far an amazing physician..

Can't say enough show details Can't say enough
Jul 25th, 2012

I have had the most excellent experience from the receptionist, the nurse and Dr. Smolinsky. They are all warm, caring and friendly people. I have total trust in Dr. Smolinsky and her staff. Don't hesitate to call. I have never had such a positive experience with a doctor's office. If I could give a higher grade than 4 stars, I would.

Wonderful Doctor and Staff show details Wonderful Doctor and Staff
by Maureen on Oct 8th, 2010

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Smolinksy and her staff. She is wonderful!

Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
Jul 22nd, 2010

I met Dr. Smolinsky yesterday, but have been a patient of the practice for over 10 years. I was seen before my scheduled appointment time. Dr. Smolinsky is extremely friendly, professional and very comforting. She has an amazing bedside manner, and addressed each and every question I had. She did not rush me - took as much time as was needed. I would, without hesitation, make all of my future appointments with their practice with Dr. Smolinsky. Highly recommend her!