A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adib Abdolkarim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adib Abdolkarim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdolkarim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adib Abdolkarim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdolkarim graduated from Universidad De Carabobo, Valencia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abdolkarim has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adib Omar Abdolkarim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adib O. Abdolkarim practice?
- Dr. Adib Abdolkarim has 1 office location.
Dr. Adib Abdolkarim practices Family Medicine near Westland, MI.
See Westland Primary Care Doctors.