Family Physicians
Video profile
33000 Palmer Rd
Westland, MI 48186
734-729-1800
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Great doctor  |  show details
by Ilie Antonie on Jul 15th, 2013

Great diagnostic, good medication, friendly doctor and staff

|  Time to change  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Abdol Karim for over 10 years now. He was a really great doctor in the beginning but now seems more concerned with getting you in at least once a month for something. No matter what time I would make an appointment for, I always had to wait at least 30 minutes to get in, then another 20-30 minutes in the room waiting for the doctor. Staff is constantly changing, mostly younger girls who aren't always the most professional. He has ordered a lot of unnecessary testing on me (head CT scan for really no reason along with a myriad of blood tests). They are constantly trying to get me to go in once a month for "follow ups" although there is nothing to follow up on. He only writes 1 month prescriptions, even for GERD or chronic issues so every month, I have to call their office to have a refil sent to the pharmacy. Their office hours are odd and change all the time. The staff doesn't often follow up on issues so if you're waiting for a call back, you're better off just to call them back first. The only plus side to his practice is that he really does try to work with you in regards to the costs and a lot of times will give free samples.

|  Very good Doctor  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

He was very nice to me and was very friendly to my kids. The wait was not long , and he helped me get better very quickly. Best Doctor Ever.

|  show details
Apr 3rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Very caring doc and staff! Excellent!: Excellent care, very knowledgeable. Takes his time to listen. I got the impression that he cares about me as an individual, and not just more $$. Office staff was very kind. They made me a cup of tea to drink while I

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Oct 21st, 2006 on yahoo.com

Horrid: I was a new patient here. This doctor was unpleasant, abusive to the staff, and cold. The assistant office manager/receptionist was rude and uncooperative. If you have a choice, go elsewhere!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com