Mar 23rd, 2016

The staff is always screwing up my persecution at the drugstore there lazy and not very helpful

by Sylvia Brazelton-Hendricks & Ernest Burns on Dec 1st, 2015

Awesome bedside manner, great staff! Incredibly caring and sensitive.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Ilie Antonie on Jul 15th, 2013

Great diagnostic, good medication, friendly doctor and staff

Time to change show details Time to change
Jun 6th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Abdol Karim for over 10 years now. He was a really great doctor in the beginning but now seems more concerned with getting you in at least once a month for something. No matter what time I would make an appointment for, I always had to wait at least 30 minutes to get in, then another 20-30 minutes in the room waiting for the doctor. Staff is constantly changing, mostly younger girls who aren't always the most professional. He has ordered a lot of unnecessary testing on me (head CT scan for really no reason along with a myriad of blood tests). They are constantly trying to get me to go in once a month for "follow ups" although there is nothing to follow up on. He only writes 1 month prescriptions, even for GERD or chronic issues so every month, I have to call their office to have a refil sent to the pharmacy. Their office hours are odd and change all the time. The staff doesn't often follow up on issues so if you're waiting for a call back, you're better off just to call them back first. The only plus side to his practice is that he really does try to work with you in regards to the costs and a lot of times will give free samples.

Very good Doctor show details Very good Doctor
Feb 18th, 2011

He was very nice to me and was very friendly to my kids. The wait was not long , and he helped me get better very quickly. Best Doctor Ever.