A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adib Asrabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adib Asrabadi, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asrabadi graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Asrabadi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adib Nonesupplied Asrabadi DO is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adib N. Asrabadi practice?
- Dr. Adib Asrabadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Adib Asrabadi practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.