Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adib Khouzami
Dr. Adib Khouzami, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Johnstown, PA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Khouzami is affiliated with Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, Meyersdale Community Hospital and Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Khouzami has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adib Khouzami has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Adib Khouzami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.
Dr. Douglas Barnas
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Johnstown, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Jihad Azar
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Johnstown, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Delbert Yoder
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Johnstown, PA 0 mi38