A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adib Mikhail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adib Mikhail is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikhail
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mikhail Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adib Mikhail, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikhail graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adib Rizkallah Mikhail MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adib R. Mikhail practice?
- Dr. Adib Mikhail has 1 office location.
Dr. Adib Mikhail practices Psychiatry near Spring, TX.
See Spring Psychiatrists.