A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adikkan Rajagopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adikkan Rajagopal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajagopal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajagopal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adikkan Rajagopal, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopal graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Rajagopal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Healthcare SystemSaginaw, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adikkan Oanthan Rajagopal MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adikkan O. Rajagopal practice?
- Dr. Adikkan Rajagopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Adikkan Rajagopal practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Anesthesiologists and Fort Myers Pain Management Doctors.