A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Alhaddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alhaddad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adil Alhaddad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Alhaddad graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Alhaddad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adil Hussain Alhaddad MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Adil H. Alhaddad practice?
- Dr. Adil Alhaddad has 6 office locations.
Dr. Adil Alhaddad practices Anesthesiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.