A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adil Ali, Sports and Interventional Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adil Ali, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Livingston
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adil Ali MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adil Ali practice?
- Dr. Adil Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Adil Ali practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists and Ypsilanti Sports Medicine Doctors.