A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Arabbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adil Arabbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arabbo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adil Arabbo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Colon Cancer
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Arabbo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arabbo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adil Yousif Arabbo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adil Y. Arabbo practice?
- Dr. Adil Arabbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Adil Arabbo practices Family Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Family Physicians.