A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Arabbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adil Arabbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adil Arabbo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arabbo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arabbo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arabbo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adil Y. Arabbo practice?
Dr. Adil Arabbo practices Family Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Commerce Township Family Physicians.