A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Arabbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adil Arabbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arabbo
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arabbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adil Arabbo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Colon Cancer
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Arabbo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arabbo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adil Yousif Arabbo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adil Y. Arabbo practice?
- Dr. Adil Arabbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Adil Arabbo practices Family Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Family Physicians.