A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Asaduddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adil Asaduddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adil Asaduddin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Asaduddin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asaduddin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adil K Asaduddin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adil K. Asaduddin practice?
- Dr. Adil Asaduddin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adil Asaduddin practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Internists.