Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adil Asaduddin
Dr. Adil Asaduddin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Asaduddin is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness and Evanston Northwestern Healthcare. Dr. Asaduddin has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adil Asaduddin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adil Asaduddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Barry Troyan
Houston, TX 0 mi34
Dr. George Mammen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Houston, TX 0 mi43
Dr. Omar Awar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Houston, TX 0 mi6