A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Esmail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adil Esmail is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esmail
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Esmail Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adil Esmail, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Esmail graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Esmail has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adil Nizarali Esmail MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Adil N. Esmail practice?
- Dr. Adil Esmail has 1 office location.
Dr. Adil Esmail practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Orthopedic Surgeons and Panorama City Surgeons.