A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haider
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adil Haider, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adil Hussain Haider BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Adil H. Haider practice?
- Dr. Adil Haider has 1 office location.
Dr. Adil Haider practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.