A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Kabeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adil Kabeer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adil Kabeer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabeer graduated from University Of Wales. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kabeer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adil Abdul Wah Kabeer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adil A. Kabeer practice?
- Dr. Adil Kabeer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adil Kabeer practices Plastic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL.
See Gainesville Plastic Surgeons.