A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Karamali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adil Karamali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Postoperative Complications
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamali graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Karamali has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- Fostoria Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adil M Karamali FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adil M. Karamali practice?
- Dr. Adil Karamali has 1 office location.
Dr. Adil Karamali practices Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Cardiologists.