A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Karamali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adil Karamali is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adil Karamali, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamali graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karamali has 35 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karamali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adil M. Karamali practice?
Dr. Adil Karamali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Vascular Surgery near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Monroe Internists, Monroe Cardiologists, Monroe Urgent Care Centers, and Monroe Surgeons.