A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Karamali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adil Karamali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karamali
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karamali Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Postoperative Complications
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamali graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karamali has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- Fostoria Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adil M Karamali FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adil M. Karamali practice?
- Dr. Adil Karamali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adil Karamali practices Cardiology near Perrysburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI.
See Perrysburg Cardiologists.