A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adil Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adil Khan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adil Ahmed Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adil A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Adil Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adil Khan practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomsburg, PA.
See Danville Neurologists and Danville Psychiatrists.