A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adil Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adil Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adil Khan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adil Ahmed Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adil A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Adil Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adil Khan practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomsburg, PA.
See Danville Neurologists and Danville Psychiatrists.